The ENLIGHT (European Light Expression Network) started in May 2016 will have a duration of 20 month and it is implemented under the Creative Europe Programme.
The project’s key objectives are to develop new audiences for multidisciplinary visual arts, light art in particular, also raising awareness among the arts community as well as general public. Through the format of “artist residencies”, the aim is to develop a brand associated with high-quality experiences for innovative light art production.
- The Manchester Metropolitan University, Regno Unito
- Curated Place, Regno Unito
- i/o/lab Senter for Framtidskunst, Norvegia
- Fondazione Mondo Digitale, Italia
The partnership will allow the project to involve local institutions, creative and digital sector enterprises and research centres to exchange competences. The artists will have the chance to take part in artist residencies during which develop their own project to be presented during the International Festivals organized by the project partners.
The project aims to enhance the mobility of artists at European level, by supporting the development of companies operating in the cultural field, the development of opportunities for the creation of highly innovative projects and the exchange of expertise between the arts’ sector and that of social innovation.
- International call for artist
- Artists Residences in Manchester, Rome and Stavanger
- Creation of cultural projects on the theme of light
- 4 International Festivals: BNL Media Art Festival (Rome), En-Light_En Festival, (Manchester), i/o/lab Center (Stavanger), Aberdeen’s Festival of Light (Aberdeen)
For more information
Valentino Catricalà firstname.lastname@example.org
Annaleda Mazzucato email@example.com